RAIN!!!! We have been having a serious drought in Texas and one of the hottest summers on record. Last Thursday it started raining! It rained until Sunday and the temperature hasn't been above 82 since! It actually feels like Fall! Oh, this is my favorite weather! Cooler but not cold and overcast. Perfect weather for watching a movie or reading a good book. This is yet another reason why I love Fall! Oh yeah, and a totally forgot one of the biggest reasons I love Fall is FOOTBALL! College football that is, I really don't care for Professional football. I think it's because: A) your college team actually is something you actually have a tie to most of the time, and B) I just don't understand why we pay athletes so much money but pay teachers so little.
Lately I've been thinking about things I would like to see invented and the reasons behind current inventions. There are two things I would like a solution to. One is getting the last of the soap out of the bottle. I propose a soap pump that fans out at the bottom to get all the soap out of the bottle so I don't have to either bang the crap out of it or put water in it. The other is that I like my pump shampoo bottles and I don't like having to buy more bottles to get more shampoo. Why can't they sell shampoo refills in like a jumbo bottle like with hand soap, or a bag of some kind. Or in fact better yet, why not just have a pump at the store, then I could take my bottle in and refill it.
Tonight I was pondering the reasons for drive through pharmacies. I was thinking about it because when I come home from work I always wash my hands before picking up Michael. I do this because working in retail I am exposed to more germs than I want to think about. And that's not always peoples' fault, there is a pharmacy in my store and no drive through so they have to come in for their medicine. This led to the thought of drive through pharmacies. Sure, there's the whole convenience factor, but I also realized- WOW! What a way to cut down on germ exposure! The person who invented drive through pharmacies is officially a genius in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to meet the person who invented the idea of a Blog. What a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Don't ever stop, My Love.
ReplyDelete