So I finally decided to start a blog. I've been thinking about this for a little while and tonight I just decided what the heck, it can't hurt. Plus my overactive guilt complex really has been eating at me for a while. So here goes nothing.
My best friend had her 2nd son today. I'm so excited for her, she had him a day early! I admire her courage for having a second child, because seriously, I look at the amount of work my one takes and can't fathom adding anymore to the mix.
Around 3pm today I received a call from the Elders asking me to assist them in teaching a discussion. I went with them and so loved the experience. There spirit was so strong and beautiful as I listened to them. I was also very touched because I thought how my little brother is in Brazil doing the exact same thing as these brave young men. The more time I spend around the missionaries I am in total awe because I don't think I could be as brave as they are. They literally where their beliefs on their name tags. And bear their testimonies of faith to people who are older, smarter, stronger and more experienced in life. Do people ever consider when they look at these young men that they are looking at teenagers who are sacrificing their time, money and effort in the service of their fellow beings and God? I hope someone somewhere does.
At the end of today I saw a picture of myself from this weekend. And all I have to say is those last 15 pounds that I thought weren't very noticeable, are very noticeable. Bleh! My $16 a month weight watcher online membership is going to be put to good use this month. It's back on the bandwagon for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on the blog! I agree that missionaries are so amazing and brave. Bryce is doing so well it's just incredible. Love you all and can't wait to see you in November!
ReplyDeleteI love you
ReplyDelete