Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hide and Seek
So Michael has reached the age where he DELIGHTS in taking things from one place and putting them in another. This usually involves taking a toy from the toy bin and putting it in something else. Well, today he got a can of chicken noodle soup from the cupboard, took it into our bedroom, opened one of David's drawers, placed the can inside and then tried to shut the drawer. I thought this was pretty funny! As I looked in the drawer I noticed that this drawer was special because, guess what, there was also a toy in there! After that I couldn't stop laughing, David asked what was going on and I told him he would have to see. When David came downstairs I asked him to check his sock drawer- he thought it was pretty funny too. I guess the next time we can't find something we're going to have to check David's sock drawer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You found his secret stash! Now he is going to have to find a new place to hide all of his treasures! ;) What a cutie.
ReplyDelete