Okay so I'm looking at other people's blogs and they are so cute and I'm like, "Where are they getting these great backgrounds from?" I finally figured it out! Yay! I hope y'all like the new background!
I hope you enjoy reading about my everyday life, to me this is mostly an exercise in journal keeping. Lately my overactive guilt complex has been getting the best of me, I feel like letting the little things that make up my everyday fade with the sunset is a little ungrateful, and thus, I set out to blog.
My life has turned out so much better than I ever thought it would. Sometimes the things we never thought we wanted turn into the things that we can't live without. I am continually surprised that things I used to think I would never enjoy are things I'm good at.
No comments:
Post a Comment