Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Countdown!
We find out in 2 weeks and 1 Day whether we will be having a boy or a girl! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! David really wants this baby to be a girl, apparently so does my sister, and at my last OB appointment the nurse even said she thought it was a girl. What do I think? I have no idea! With Michael I knew from the very beginning that he was a boy, this time I don't have any inclination one way or the other. I added a ticker at the top of my blog so you can all count down with me! April 14th hurry up and get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's about time you update your blog! I am so excited for you guys:) My guess is that it is a girl too, either way it is going to be one adorable and loved baby. I love and miss you guys!
ReplyDeletegreat blog!
ReplyDelete