Thursday, October 28, 2010

BRAGGING

So last Thursday I was invited to speak at Enrichment.  My Visiting Teachers love to come over and listen to the stories of all the crazy over-the-top stuff David and I do for each other.  I was pretty excited, until, I realized the day of that it would really just be me up in front of a bunch of women I don't really know (since I'm in Primary) just BRAGGING about myself and my husband.  But I chalked it up to the fact that at least 4 people wanted to hear about it so what the heck.  Well right when it was my turn to talk I got a tickle in my throat and had to run out and get water before I started coughing uncontrollably.  So I missed whatever nice intro they gave me that probably would have helped me present everything in a more constructive "this is how to come up with fun stuff for your spouse way" and ended up seriously just standing there and bragging.  Ugh, so awkward.  The good news is that a couple of women did come up to me afterward to talk about stuff and look at my pictures and brainstorm a little.  Several of them and other friends of mine have recommended that I put our ideas on the blog for people to read and to help them come up with ideas.  So I am committing right now to start blogging about our crazy ideas in a constructive non-bragging way. 

NOW I'm going to totally brag and let the world know that Michael told me he loved me for the first time on Tuesday!!!  Oh my goodness it was so cute!!!  I was changing his diaper and he had his Tigger stuffed animal.  All of the sudden I hear him say to Tigger "Kisses?" and then start kissing Tigger.  I figured hey maybe I can get him to say something (since he only likes to repeat after me when he's in a certain mood).  So I said, "I love you" and he said "I luv vou"!  So dang cute!   

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!!! That is so adorable about Michael:) Love you guys and miss you! and yes please share your creative stories, I could use some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete