Nanny, Bompa and Michael- his first trick-or-treat house.
Our family!
Michael, Mimi,and Grandma
So my mom finally convinced me to dress Michael up for Halloween. She got him the most adorable dragon costume! David really likes dragons so I think that was a lot of the motivation for choosing that one. Our friends came over and we took all the kids (or rather a 2 year old and 2 infants) trick or treating around the neighborhood. One of the neighbors had made a little haunted house in their garage that was awesome! Of course someone jumped out and scared the crap out of me and my mom, there were multiple screams. Michael didn't really get what was going on but it was so fun to see the people at the doors react to him. We had a big fajita dinner for our Moms and friends and watched the UT game after trick or treating. GO HORNS! David, Michael and I then got up at 4:45 AM this morning (and yes, we did remember to reset the clocks) to go to Houston. My best friend Mariah's son Max was blessed today. Even with getting stuck on a road that was completely closed because of an accident we made it to Houston in time for 9 am church. I am so glad we were able to go. It was worth the sacrifice to see our friends and meet Max. Originally we were going to stay for most of the day but we were so tired we decided it was best to head home. Unfortunately, we were so tired we were having a hard time staying awake to drive, finally we decided we both had to stay awake to talk and keep the driver awake. We called Kathy and had her come over so we could sleep when we got home. I got to sleep for 4 hours uninterrupted! IT WAS SO AWESOME! Seriously that's the longest I've slept uninterrupted since Michael was born! So I'm going to have to say that this was one of the best weekends ever- Halloween with friends and family, UT winning, visiting Houston friends and getting some good sleep- I'd gladly do this weekend over.



It was amazing. I love you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a nice weekend. Michael seriously is the cutest dragon.
ReplyDelete